The Beginning Of My Ascendance
My Sister, Nicole Vienneau, Has Gone Missing in Syria|
|Date:||May 28th, 2007 04:27 am (UTC)|| |
Syrian Private Investigator
Maybe you could hire a private investigator in Syria(who also speaks english). Someone who knows the culture,language and how to get more information on your sister through various contacts. Someone who knows what's going on behind the scenes in Syria. And who might take a different approach than the police in finding her.
I typed "private investigators in Syria" in Google and there seemed to be some. Maybe there are some Canadian private investigators who deal with Syrian investigators and they work together. Just an idea.
Just trying to think what I would do if I was in your situation.
|Date:||May 28th, 2007 03:41 pm (UTC)|| |
Re: Syrian Private Investigator
Hi, I dont' want to write too much but:
- I think you need a contact in Syria, an investigator, someone you trust or someone Government, they needs to keep their ears open for news.
- I thought her diary was found outside? Surely this is the place to start investigating as no one would leave their diary. I think thoughts of travelling all over places without dedicating more time at this initial location, is a good idea.
- Perhaps you could write another Digg plug?
- What about a reconstruction, using someone who looks similar to your sister and visiting the spots she was confirmed to have visited. At the same time get the press to follow it and hand out flyers.
- Why not make the flyers as Business Cards, big sheets of paper are easy to lose/throw away whilst a business card with her photo/details on are more likely to be stored in a wallet.