My Sister, Nicole Vienneau, Has Gone Missing in Syria - The Beginning Of My Ascendance — LiveJournal
My Sister, Nicole Vienneau, Has Gone Missing in Syria|
|Date:||May 28th, 2007 03:41 pm (UTC)|| |
Re: Syrian Private Investigator
Hi, I dont' want to write too much but:
- I think you need a contact in Syria, an investigator, someone you trust or someone Government, they needs to keep their ears open for news.
- I thought her diary was found outside? Surely this is the place to start investigating as no one would leave their diary. I think thoughts of travelling all over places without dedicating more time at this initial location, is a good idea.
- Perhaps you could write another Digg plug?
- What about a reconstruction, using someone who looks similar to your sister and visiting the spots she was confirmed to have visited. At the same time get the press to follow it and hand out flyers.
- Why not make the flyers as Business Cards, big sheets of paper are easy to lose/throw away whilst a business card with her photo/details on are more likely to be stored in a wallet.